America - Front
America - Back
With Earth no longer able to sustain life, huge artificial satellites called “near-orbitals” were constructed for people to live on. To protect themselves, the near-orbitals banded together to form N.O.V.A., the Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance. Now, a strange threat has emerged from the darkness of space. A Marine ship, reported missing just a week ago, has suddenly reappeared and is headed directly for the near-orbitals, ignoring all communications. Against his will, retired Marine hero Kal Wardin is forcefully returned to active duty to prevent mankind's annihilation.
Plunge into an unparalleled gaming experience!
EPIC SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN
- 13 insane levels
- 5 radically different environments, from the real to the fantasic - jungle, snow mountains, spaceship, bunker, and an alien city
- 6 weapons: Assault rifle, shotgun, sniper rifle, handgun, rocket launcher and plasma gun – plus grenades & machine gun turrets in certain levels
- An intense drama sustained by transitional cinematics and character voices
FRANTIC MULTIPLAYER MODE
- Play locally or online via Wi-Fi or Local Bluetooth connection
- 1-4 player Deathmatch (1-2 players via Bluetooth connection)
- 5 different maps
- Play against your friends or the entire world through Gameloft LIVE!
- Worldwide leaderboards in the game & on the official website, www.near-orbit-vanguard-alliance.com
- Full 3D rendered environments enhanced by highly detailed graphics
- 4 control schemes
- Customizable interface
|Release Date Added to Database||oliist||20th Aug 2010|
|Boxart Added||oliist||17th May 2010|
|Release Date Added to Database||oliist||17th May 2010|
|Game Added to Database||Castrum||17th May 2010|