About the Game
Loot, level and build with fast paced RPG combat and strategic base building!
Can you build a vibrant settlement, lead your people to prosperity, and tame the wild Hinterland?
- Party-based RPG Action — A variety of characters, weapons, and strategies are at your disposal -- will you lead the charge with a devastating two-handed strike, or stand behind the herder in plate mail with your trusty bow?
- Town Building — Choose your settlers from a huge cast of characters and arm them for defense, or give them tools for production.
- Character Development — Develop lowly farmers into great warriors and customize your character with a variety of specializations.
- Random fantasy world — Each game of Hinterland takes place in a new location with different resources, items, and challenges. Different challenges feature a range of enemies, including orc war camps, dark elf raiding parties, goblin infested mines, ruined cities filled with undead, and more.
- Customizable Gameplay — From a hardcore game to a world without raiders you make the choice about the type of game you want to play.
Hinterland is a new type of role-playing strategy game from the developers of Children of the Nile™, Caesar IV™, and SimCity Societies™.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP or Vista
- Processor: 1.8 GHz processor or higher
- System Memory: 512 MB RAM Windows XP® (1 GB for Windows® Vista)
- Video Card: 64 MB DirectX 8.1 compatible card
- Hard Disk: 350 MB uncompressed free hard drive space