Imperialism inspires players to do both. Combining elements of resource management, economic trade, exploration, diplomatic maneuvering and military conquest, this multi-faceted strategy game allows players to attempt what few in history have dared: unify the world under one leader.
- Several paths to conquest include diplomatic, economic and military – or whatever combinations the player can devise.
- A dynamic economic model allows for market manipulation of over a dozen commodities such as clothing, armaments, paper, furniture, and numerous natural resources.
- Sophisticated Artificial Intelligence with a variety of strategic personalities.
- Plagued by indecision? Cabinet ministers provide advice and direction, in amounts, which vary according to difficulty level chosen.
- Experience the vast technological advances spanning the entire Industrial Revolution.
- Commission dozens of military and civilian unit types including light infantry, artillery, naval frigates, merchant ships, prospectors and engineers.
- Resource generators and random maps for unlimited replay in dealing with any of seven major and sixteen minor powers.
- Full network support. Engage up to seven opponents in a network challenge.