A young cartographer, Parker, is sent to the Cornish harbour town of Trewarthan, where he is to map the lethal rocks that have claimed lives through the centuries. A thick fog rolls in from the English Channel as the faithful light of Fetch Rock Lighthouse is plunged into darkness, putting the lives of those at sea in peril. Parker may be their only hope. Armed with his compass, charts and wits he sets off to uncover the mystery. Along the way he discovers that Fetch Rock and its lighthouse have a very sinister history.
Is time running out? Or does it have an agenda of its own...
- The sequel to the popular and critically acclaimed Dark Fall: The Journal
- More than 50 realistic locations to uncover and explore
- Spectral activity to observe and interact with
- A virtual cast of actors with voice acting by the original Dark Fall cast (the Dark Fall Players)
- Atmospheric sound effects and original music
- Explore the lighthouse in three different historical time settings
The Adventure Company
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium III 450 MHz or Better Processor
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB Recommended)
- 24xCD-ROM Drive (or PC DVD Drive)
- SVGA Graphics Card or better with 32-Bit Color (32-Bit Color at 800x600)
- DirectX9 Compatible Sound Card
- Mouse, Keyboard, Speakers