The most detailed and engaging NBA experience both on the court and behind the scenes is back again with NBA ’07 for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. Picking up where last year's game left off, NBA ’07 hits the hardwood with new features, enhanced gameplay, and a return to the immersive inside experience of life in the league by introducing “The Life: Volume 2.”
Source - www.us.playstation.com
- The Life: Volume 2 - Go behind the scenes with this unique mode to experience the life of an NBA professional - this time as the league's star player.
- True NBA Experience - Gamers will once again be exposed to the successes and failures of an NBA career including injuries, press conferences, endoresments, and other major events that come with being a franchise athlete.
- Two Playable Characters - Play from the perspective of both The Kid and Big W as the story of their rivalry unfolds. Each character is confronted with personal conflicts in their careers that highlight the glory and anguish of their NBA stardom.
- Compelling Storyline - Delve into a deep story where each player has a different experience and takes a different path as they progress through the league. A variey of mini-game, drills, and clutch-win scenerios help players build experience levels, expanding their skill sets and overall attributes.
- Character Development - Balance interaction with coaches, agents, teammates, family, and rivals. Perform well on the court and get rewarded with endorsements.
- New Power Boarding System - Players can now experience the most realistic rebounding system ever. Based on shot trajectory and bounce off the rim, this new mechanic allows players to realistically position themselves in regard to where the basketball will be once it bounces off the rim or backboard.
- New Smart Shot Indicator - A clear visual cue as to shot probability based on defensive effort. Tighter defense will result in a low-level indicator while soft defense will encourage players to fire away.
- More Than A Dozen Mini-Games - Players can test their skills in one player, versus and online modes.