There are a total of 24 masks in this game and here you can find a list of them below.
1. Deku Mask: Link begins the Game wearing this mask. As the Deku Scrub Link can hop along water, shoot bubbles at enemies and can also burrow into Deku Flowers and then shoot himself into the air.
2. Goron Mask: Play the Song of Healing for the ghost of Darmani after following him to his grave. The mask turns Link into the Goron Hero Darmani which gives him increased size and strength but leaves him vulnerable to deep water.
3. Zora Mask: Push the sick Zora found in Great Bay to the beach and then play him the Song of Healing. The mask turns Link into Mikau which allows him to swim in the ocean and walk along the sea floor.
4. Great Fairy's Mask: Find the Stray Fairy in Clock Town as Link and take it to the Great Fairy in North Clock Town. This mask attracts Stray Fairies in dungeons and shimmers if there are any in the same area.
5. Bremen Mask: Listen to Koro the musicians' confession in the Laundry Pool area of CLock Town on the night of the first or second day. The mask is used to herd the baby chickens in the Romani Ranch Chicken Coop so that they can mature into adults.
6. Bunny Hood: Use the Bremen Mask to herd the baby chickens in the Chicken Coop at Romani Ranch. The Bunny Hood allows Link to run at 1.5x his normal running speed.
7. Blast Mask: Stop the thief in North Clock Town at midnight on Day1. This mask acts just like a bomb but needs to recharge for a few seconds after each use.
8. Kafei's Mask: Speak to the Mayors' wife as link and choose Yes. This mask when worn is used to find information about Kafei.
9. Kamaro's Mask: Outside of North Clock Town there are some mushroom shaped rocks and on one of them there is a ring of small brown rocks, late at night you can find Kamaro the dancer and when he's there talk to him and then play him the Song of Healing. This mask is used to teach the Rosa Sisters a new dance.
10. Mask of Scents: After defeating Odolwa and after taking the Deku Princess back to the Deku King go to the left side of the Deku Palace entrance and make your way across the lilly pads until you get to the Deku Shrine. Once inside speak with the Deku Butler and follow him to the end without loosing him. This mask is used to find mushrooms in the Southern Swamp which can be made into Blue Potion by the Witch in the Southern Swamp Potion Shop.
11. Mask of Truth: Complete the Spider House in the Southern Swamp. This mask allows Link to hear the many Gossip Stones.
12: Keaton Mask: Go through the Anju and Kafei Notebook entries and after you deliver the pendant to Anju wait until the afternoon of the Final Day and then go to Kafei's house and speak with the Curiosity Shop owner. This mask allows Link to summon the ghost fox Keaton by slashing all the moving bushes that can be found in certain areas.
13. Don Gero's Mask: Light all the torchesin the Goron Village and then have Goron Link roll at the chandelier until you break the pot with the food inside, take the food to the shivering Goron in the Mountain Village. This mask allows Link to speak to the frogs.
14: Postman's Hat: Go through the Anju and Kafei Notebook entries until you get the Letter to Mama from the Curiosity Shop owner in Kafei's house. Take the letter to the Postman and follow him until he waits outside the Milk Bar, then speak with him. This mask allows Link to check inside mailboxes.
15: Garo's Mask: Race the Gorman Brothers and win. This mask allows Link to enter Ikana Valley.
16: Romani's Mask: Complete Romani's Notebook entry and then acompany Cremia to Clock Town the next day. This mask allows Link to enter the Milk Bar in Clock Town.
17: Circus Leaders Mask: Go to the Milk Bar after 10pm and help the Zora with his performance. This mask allows Link to travel with Cremia safely.
18: Stone Mask: use the Lens of Truth near the ring of small brown rocks outside of Ikana Graveyard and give the Soldier you see there a Red Potion. This mask allows Link to not be seen by some enemies.
19: Captain's Hat: Go to Ikana Graveyard and find Captain Keeta sleeping under a bridge, play the Sonata of Awakening. After he awakens chase after him and defeat him. This mask allows Link to talk to Stalchilds.
20: All Night Mask: Stop the thief on Day1 then go to the Curiosity Shop on the Final Day and buy it for 500 rupees. This mask allows Link to listen to the old lady without falling asleep.
21: Gibdo Mask: Play the Song of Healing for the Gibdo Man in the Music Box House in Ikana Canyon. This mask allows Link to speak with Gibdos.
22. Couple's Mask: Help Kafei recover his stolen mask on the Final Day and once you do that go wait with Anju in her room until Kafei shows up. This mask allows Link to end the argument in the Mayors' Office.
23. Giant's Mask: Kill the Eyegore in the Inverted Stone Tower. This mask allows Link to become a giant in the Stone Tower Boss Room.
24. Fierce Deity Mask: First collect every mask the nget into the Moon on the Final Day, play with all the kids and then go see the one wearing Majora's Mask. This mask allows Link to become Oni Link while in any Boss Room.
Back to Cheats