By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Poll of the Week: What's your favorite sport to watch?

What's your favorite sport to watch?

American Football 636 18.48%

Baseball 170 4.94%

Basketball 306 8.89%

Football (Soccer) 1,439 41.82%

Hockey 347 10.08%

None or Other 543 15.78%

Total:3,441

We're going for an off topic poll this week after last week's crazy results.

And if you hate sports...or I didn't put your favorite sport in the poll, make sure to post.  There are only six options in the poll editor....so I can't fit everything in.

And as always:

Happy Voting!

Around the Network

Hockey

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

American Football.

Today was a shining example why.

Five teams. FIVE TEAMS were behind in the last minute of the game and they come back to win. If that is not awesome, I don't know what is.

I mean, look at the Falcons/Bears (I think itwas there Bears) game. 12 seconds left, Bears down 13-19. They score a touchdown. Think the Bears won? No. Falcons have a long return, and score the winning field goal. All in twelve seconds.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Football (if you think its called soccer please punch your own nuts)

It depends on the time of year for me. Right now I'm in football mode. (Rock Chalk Jayhawk by the way. 5-1 and leading the Big XII North.) But basketball season is creeping up fast and there are few things better than a KU basketball game in Allen Fieldhouse. During the summer I watch baseball but that is because there is nothing else to watch. Love to play it but it isn't as visually pleasing as the others. I voted for basketball just because we won the National Championship this past year.

Around the Network

Where is Rugby League and Australian Rules Football? This is the worst poll yet.

Baseball, then when Baseball season is over... seeing as how I am a Mets fan (The Pain) I am 100% Hockey.

Go Penz!!!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Football, the real football were you use your foot :P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Futbol =D

Mexico lost against jamaica ): lol

Basketball because its the most fast paced sport there is but soccer/football is number 2 because its awesome then 3rd is waterpolo

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS