By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite Yakuza game?

What's your favorite Yakuza game?

Yakuza (incl. Kiwami) 42 6.76%

Yakuza 2 (incl. Kiwami 2) 48 7.73%

Yakuza 3 18 2.90%

Yakuza 4 16 2.58%

Yakuza 5 18 2.90%

Yakuza 0 226 36.39%

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life 36 5.80%

Yakuza: Like a Dragon 160 25.76%

Other 57 9.18%

Total:621

Yakuza 0 easily. Best story in the series and one of the best in gaming. Aside from the Nier series it has the best story of any game I know of on PS4. Brilliant game and got me into the series and not missed a beat since. The second fave in the series is Judgment.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Yakuza: Like A Dragon. Ichiban really has to be one of the greatest characters ever in a video game.

I've played Yakuza(kiwami) and Yakuza 6.
Between the 2 I like 6 more.

Ive also played Judgment but 6 is still better.
I have Yakuza 0 and 7 in my backlog.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

0, 2, 1, 4, Like a Dragon, 5, 3, 6. I might have rated 3 higher, if I had played it when it came out, but the graphics are terrible as are the controls compared to the new games, and the Kiwami updates of 1/2.

I've played them all and my favourite is 5. 4 is my first when it was free on ps plus on PS3

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Yakuza 0 easily. Best story in the series and one of the best in gaming. Aside from the Nier series it has the best story of any game I know of on PS4. Brilliant game and got me into the series and not missed a beat since. The second fave in the series is Judgment.

Does Judgment belong to Yakuza series?

bartkuz said:
Leynos said:

Does Judgment belong to Yakuza series?

Stand alone spinoff but yes.Same universe.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

7 until 8

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.