By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Poll Of the Week: Microsoft and Bethesda Event

What Microsoft Game are you most excited to hear more about?

Avowed 39 9.63%

Contraband 5 1.23%

Everwild 16 3.95%

Fable 74 18.27%

Forza Motorsport 24 5.93%

Perfect Dark 56 13.83%

Redfall 5 1.23%

Starfield 138 34.07%

State of Decay 3 7 1.73%

Something Else 41 10.12%

Total:405

Finally seeing Starfield in action is the obvious answer. It's been a long wait.

Around the Network

Starfield will probably be 99% of responses lol but I'm really also hoping for gameplay reveal of Avowed, which is what my vote will be.

I'm not much of a racing fan, but Turn 10 has really been touting how insane the graphics and physics will be in the new Forza Motorsport, so I'm really interested to see how that turns out. Partially because it'll be a glimpse as to how Fable will look since it's also using the ForzaTech engine, but I'm not expecting to see Fable there.

Outer Worlds 2 is the game I'm most looking forward to, but not sure if its ready to show yet, so Starfield for me. I'm hoping that Starfield is a great game. I don't feel like Perfect Dark or Fable will be there or will just be cinematic trailers, given the stated development trouble of both.

It would have to be something that takes me by complete surprise as Scalebound did or Killer Instinct. As for what is announced. Nothing but if MS announced something crazy like VanQuish 2, I will rob a store for an Xbox.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Starfield front and foremost but Fable is also interesting to me.

Around the Network

I'll have to go with Fable. I've been waiting for a proper Fable game for some time now. There is also a chance we might not see it, so if that's the case I'll go with Starfield followed by Hellblade 2.

It's definitely Starfield by a massive stretch, followed by Fable, followed by Avowed.

shikamaru317 said:

Top 3 are Starfield, Fable, and Avowed. Hopefully all 3 have something on the Summer showcase.

Those are my hopes as well! Talk about the RPG holy trinity

Yeah pretty much Starfield

Starfield. All the "Into the Starfield" videos they've released were great, and I can't wait for gameplay.