By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA big announcement that would shake the game Industry and the world is "Game Gear Micro "? What is your opinion?

Tagged games:

What do you think

Yes, i am going to buy it 5 12.50%

Oh No 3 7.50%

Looking forward to it 1 2.50%

facepalm 31 77.50%

Total:40

" Released October 6th! Sega's color portable hardware has become a micro size that exceeds the mini. 4 different titles are recorded in 4 colors. The "Big Window Micro" privilege is also available with simultaneous purchase of 4 colors!"

Here are the list of games included in each color variant:

Black

• Out Run
  • Puyo Puyo Tsu
  • Royal Stone
  • Sonic the Hedgehog

Blue

• Baku Baku Animal: Sekai Shiikugakari Senshuken
  • Gunstar Heroes
  • Sonic & Tails
  • Sylvan Tale

Yellow

• Nazo Puyo: Arle no Roux
  • Shining Force
  • Shining Force II
  • Shining Force: Final Conflict

Red

• Columns
  • The G.G. Shinobi
  • Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible
  • Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible Special

So what do you think, is this the announcement that  the Famitsu has been hyping for? Do you happy for this? 

Last edited by HollyGamer - on 03 June 2020

Around the Network

This is more lame then my prediction of being a 32X. Only four games per color? That is pathetic. Might as well not even release it.  Is this a joke?  The system is so damn small how the heck can you even play or see it.  Hope they include a microscope.

SEGA made huge hype in 2005 about some big IP news. Rumors then circulated it was a revival of a dead series. Some thought Shenmue. People were pretty hyped and then the announcement came...The Matrix online. Wet fart of an announcement. Then a decade ago about SEGA getting back into hardware...SEGA Orbi and whatever Orbi is never happened I guess. I just don't get my hopes up when there is supposedly something big coming from SEGA soon.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I think I accepted a bet for $10000 VGC and won. I'll have to look at the last thread we had on this topic. @HollyGamer Nice Chang gif. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

This is so bad I love everything about it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Investors don't like it.

Four games? Hard pass. Would totally buy this thing if all 16 of the games were available on one unit.

My reaction to this 

Amnesia said:

Investors don't like it.

LMAO

they out of touch, hell even this thing cannot be play properly 

are they drunk ?

Looked kinda cool until the price of about 45 bucks...