By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5 June 4 games reveal are being advertise using ESPN , it's going to be big

Tagged games:

what will they show?

Mark Cerny on Bathtub 1 16.67%

Ridge Racer 9 1 16.67%

Half Life 3 by having partnership with Valve 0 0%

Knack infinite 0 0%

Studio acquisition 3 50.00%

They will just show another f**ing logo 1 16.67%

Total:6

Around the Network

Last time a hooker told me that, she turned out to be pretty ugly and gave a C- bj.

It's better to temper expectations instead of being over hyped so that you don't get disappointed when they don't swallow and have jizz on your carpet. It will be fap worthy one way or another though! Took a day off from work to see it so I am pretty excited!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'd be very much looking forward to it, hopefully besides the Horizon 2 tease that everyone is already assuming will happen we'll also get the announcement of a completely new and unexpected game. Suikoden VI for example. 

Low expectations is protection, I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

yes because jocks know of the event, the event is going to be amazeballs

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Last time a hooker told me that, she turned out to be pretty ugly and gave a C- bj.

It's better to temper expectations instead of being over hyped so that you don't get disappointed when they don't swallow and have jizz on your carpet. It will be fap worthy one way or another though! Took a day off from work to see it so I am pretty excited!

I assume your hooker wasn't advertised on ESPN. There is the problem.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Conina said:

Dang it. Time to cancel my day off

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Conina said:

Was hyped for Thursday, but glad Sony realizes there are more pressing issues at the moment!