By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Out for The Last of US 2 Ultra Massive story and ending Video leaked on Internet by former ND employee on Internet. Don't trust anything when it come TLOU2 words and letter on Internet

Tagged games:

Moderator note: 

📢
Do not discuss thoughts or feelings on anything you've seen from spoilers.

Discuss as if you had no knowledge of spoiler details.

📢📢

Don't post in here just to score political points.

If your comment is based on spoiler knowledge (which we already told you guys not to do), then no one else can engage in the discussion unless they read the same spoilers.
If it's based on an external source like an article, then you can make a thread in the politics section about it.

Ignoring these guidelines will result in posts getting edited/moderated.

/Moderator note

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/04/huge_the_last_of_us_2_spoiler_videos_leak_online

Last edited by Hiku - on 28 April 2020

Around the Network

"Entire plot outline & spoiler heavy cutscenes have leaked"

Jeez, how did that happen?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

Rumor said a disgruntled ex employee . But i can see why because ND are known for bad crunch habit well Rockstar also has hell even CD project also has.  

HollyGamer said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Rumor said a disgruntled ex employee . But i can see why because ND are known for bad crunch habit well Rockstar also has hell even CD project also has.  

Mmm makes sense. I wonder if this will affect Sony's plans to release the game later or if they will just say f it and release it on May 29th.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
HollyGamer said:

Mmm makes sense. I wonder if this will affect Sony's plans to release the game later or if they will just say f it and release it on May 29th.

I don't have any clue

Around the Network

well that saves me from watching the game

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

~Knowledge based on spoiler info edited out~

Last edited by Hiku - on 27 April 2020

So.... can we just have the original launch date back on?

Captain_Yuri said:

The leak apparently happened in Brazil so it's speculated to be someone in Q&A or in the translation team.

Cool, where can I watch it?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.