By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 11, 2020 (Mar 09 - Mar 15)

Tagged games:

The numbers are starting to get better for the hybrid Switch model.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

A little increase for og switch. Lets see how many are available next week.

At first glance, Nioh 2's sales seemed rather poor. It turns out that it is up on Nioh by a bit in sales, so I think it did rather well.

I guess also many people are buying digital after what is happening

I thought the AC Switch was released. Nice to see switch increase a little. Still over last year with a pandemic.

Around the Network

I thought Switch sales were going to pull a 2017 again. But luckily it wasn't the case.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

ps4 is higher than unsual since the ff7 demo released. people are getting ready for ff7

Looks like base Switch units are finally starting to filter down the pipeline.

So what's with PS4 being double its baseline, can we attribute that entirely to Nioh 2 or are there other factors like a promotion going on atm?

curl-6 said:

So what's with PS4 being double its baseline, can we attribute that entirely to Nioh 2 or are there other factors like a promotion going on atm?

Definitely not Nioh 2. Most if not all who bought Nioh 2 have played the first game and Nioh isnt a system seller late this gen. I think the boost is most likely because of the coronavirus. More people are staying at home.

Pinkie_pie said:
curl-6 said:

Definitely not Nioh 2. Most if not all who bought Nioh 2 have played the first game and Nioh isnt a system seller late this gen. I think the boost is most likely because of the coronavirus. More people are staying at home.

Yeah it didn't make sense to me that Nioh 2 would cause such a boost, but shouldn't more people staying home mean less people going out to buy consoles?