By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Platinum Games will Open a Kickstarter on Monday for a Wonderful 101 Port to Switch and PS4 (COMFIRMED!)

Tagged games:

Bought it for wii u, if they ditch the motion controls then i would definately by it again.

Around the Network
cycycychris said: 

I'm hyped about the revival of the Wonderful 101, what about you guys? Apparently Platinum and Nintendo are co-owners of the IP, Platinum likely bought Nintendo's half.

Could they buy Nintendo's half in Bayonetta 2? I would throw my whole bank account in a Bayonetta 2 Kickstarter for PS4.

A Kickstarters sounds... unnecessary. This shouldn't be that expensive of a port. I mean, maybe Nintendo has cold feet after SMT x FE's abysmal sales?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

What a waste of money.

Do Playstation owners even want this game?

Doesn't it have too much colours?

PM sent ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 02 February 2020

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

If it gets a physical retail release I will buy it again. I just can't do a KS right now. I'd love to but I can't.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Come on, they don't have to be independent, they should or better go find some good third party publishers and get bought it...

Amazing game... but I already own it, so probably not going to pay to kickstart it.

ryuzaki57 said:
cycycychris said: 

I'm hyped about the revival of the Wonderful 101, what about you guys? Apparently Platinum and Nintendo are co-owners of the IP, Platinum likely bought Nintendo's half.

Could they buy Nintendo's half in Bayonetta 2? I would throw my whole bank account in a Bayonetta 2 Kickstarter for PS4.

Maybe? If the can buy Nintendo's half of TW101, then they can buy the halves of any other property. Nintendo seems content with keeping Bayo 2 for themselves, though. That's why a port of 2 was made and why a third entry is being made, the company still has interest in the IP. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Liam is spotty at best. I can't imagine TW101 sold worse than TMS and that got a Switch port. We will see Monday but it's not all that uncommon for Liam to be wrong. Sabi has been spotty as well.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!