Yes 3 27.27%

She looks Ok 0 0%

Her voice match perfectly 2 18.18%

I prefer japanese voice 4 36.36%

I prefer mute character 0 0%

It could have been better 0 0%

I am falling in love 2 18.18%

Total:11

Probably has been posted, or maybe some of you already knew about these or perhaps you know her or you don't care. 

But it actually interesting that many Youtuber especially gaming Youtuber also becoming voice actress or actor and involving in  gaming industry. 

Btw she is cute sweet, bubbly, spunky personality is a PERFECT fit as Aerith's voice actress

So what do you think ? 

Around the Network

I saw some complaining about her voice, but it sounded fine to me. Also, if it was really her first time voice acting, you can only expect so much

She sounds fine. But, the entire game sounds like a Saturday morning cartoon. Just too over the top. Looks damn good though, graphically.

I think she does the job and it fits quite nicely with how I imagined Aerith's voice. I think I actually prefer her to the Advent Children voice and that was a professional actress with numerous roles under her belt.

I wouldn't say I was blown away by any of the voice acting in the trailers so far, but it's all in keeping with FFVII and the overall tone of the game.

Bringing in youtubers to do voice acting is generally an extremely bad idea because they're generally not good at it. This isn't a dig at her personally, I haven't heard her voice in the FF7 remake and she might be good, just this very strange trend we've been seeing lately.

Around the Network

A blonde voice actress for a brunette character? Damn Hollywood whitewashing. I bet she doesn't even speak Japanese.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This says a lot about the state of western voice acting.
As usual this will have absolutely no relevance to my appreciation of the game.

I like the way she sounds, and pretty much anyone would be an upgrade over the flat and lifeless performance Mena Suvari gave as Aerith in Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts II.

Last edited by Darashiva - on 13 September 2019

She has Triforce patterned wallpaper. So naturally I approve.

Bristow9091 said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Bringing in youtubers to do voice acting is generally an extremely bad idea because they're generally not good at it. This isn't a dig at her personally, I haven't heard her voice in the FF7 remake and she might be good, just this very strange trend we've been seeing lately.

Got any examples of this? I'm curious now lol :P 

They shoved in an absolute ton in River City Girls and actually kind of alienated some people with it because it feels super unprofessional.