By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 tracking very well, on track to be the 3rd biggest Switch launch this year

Tagged games:

Currently tracking behind only NSMBU DX and Mario Maker 2. Very good signs for what I thought would be a bit of a fizzler. Now lets see if Fire Emblem manages to go higher than it this week.

Around the Network

Very good news, but kind of expected. Marvel is sort of a big deal.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Marvel's just on top of the world right now.

Yeah, that's something one could see on Amazon, too, where it's hovering around the Top spot for a week now and even claimed the top spot for a while. I can't think of another third party Switch title who managed that feat. And it's still on the second spot right now, not even Fire Emblem can keep up with it

While not a perfect way of looking at it, I can confirm that the Target I work at currently is out of stock after a single day on sale.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

High profile third party games have always sold well on successful Nintendo platforms. This is not actually a surprise, the Switch just didn't get many high profile third party games / exclusives yet.

This Nintendo thread is too positive. Too unknown for me.

Ahem...

Couldn't even do better than a six year old port.

There we go

KLXVER said:
This Nintendo thread is too positive. Too unknown for me.

Ahem...

Couldn't even do better than a six year old port.

There we go

You should have said: But, but, 2020 Marvel Avengers game on Playstation/XBO!

Neat. Might actually by a Switch now. Remember playing the X-Men games ages ago and this seems like good fun.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

I'm enjoying the game more than I thought, it's just a game that aims to be fun, something that more devs should aim for these days.