By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is Officially Coming to Switch in 2019

Tagged games:

What do you think

Yes 9 28.13%

No 8 25.00%

I will wait for the review 6 18.75%

I dont care for graphic ,... 3 9.38%

I already have the games ... 6 18.75%

Total:32

" After multiple rumors appeared over the past couple weekThe Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has now been confirmed to be coming to the Nintendo Switch.

The news of The Witcher 3 coming to the Switch was officially confirmed during today’s Nintendo Direct. The game was revealed via a new trailer that showed some footage of it in action. As you might expect, it looked like a downgrade compared to its counterparts on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, but that’s to be expected.

As of now, we don’t know exactly when The Witcher 3 will be coming to the new platform, but the trailer ended by saying it’ll be before the end of the year. "

https://www.dualshockers.com/the-witcher-3-switch-2019/

My thought, well like i said in previous thread, it's possible and this is the result . A massive downgrade from my early short impression and the performance is still questionable. 

But i am looking forward for more analysis from Digital Foundry. It does look like what low spec gamer predict . But finally a portable The Witcher 3 i guess if that make Switch owner happy , than why not? 

❌ BANNED: Substance/Trolling (multiple posts) ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 12 June 2019

Around the Network

It looks rough, but it's amazing it's on it at all.

Good for people that never got to play it I guess. Truly one of the best games ever made. Looks like a big downgrade in graphics though...

RolStoppable said:
Damage Control: The Thread.

Thanks to me someone making athread about this cute games port 

If I get it I will only play it in portable mode.. on the TV it would look to bad.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
Naum said:
If I get it I will only play it in portable mode.. on the TV it would look to bad.

But in portable mode you will only have 2 hours time of batteries life without extra batteries , and the graphic will be more worse because on portable mode the Switch is programed to run slow. 

RolStoppable said:
HollyGamer said:

Thanks to me someone making athread about this cute games port 

It's already your second thread on this topic. The last time you claimed that the game will be unplayable on Switch, in addition to claiming that that was also Digital Foundry's conclusion.

Is that wrong?  also Digital foundry did claim the same thing with  " careful words ". With my own words i don't even have to be carefull.  I just say in short sentence that "probably is unplayable " .  

Comparison:

Is it gonna be downgraded?

It's not that portability is number one. It's just that I don't have anywhere else to play it and this seems like a good, albeit rough, option. If frame rate is good, I'll buy it.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.