By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MK11 full roster + 9 DLC Characters Leaked!

Tagged games:

https://gamerant.com/mortal-kombat-11-dlc-character-leak/

https://gamerant.com/mortal-kombat-11-full-roster-leak/

Main Cast...

• Shao Kahn
  • Frost
  • Johnny Cage
  • Sonya Blade
  • Cassie Cage
  • Jax
  • Scorpion
  • Noob Saibot
  • Baraka
  • Raiden
  • Jacqui Briggs
  • Sub-Zero
  • Kano
  • Kabal
  • Liu Kang
  • Kitana
  • Kung Lao
  • Jade
  • Skarlet
  • Erron Black
  • D’Vorah
  • Kotal Kahn
  • Geras
  • Kollector
  • Centrion

DLC Characters...

• Shang Tsung
  • Joker (Probably DC Comic's Joker)
  • Nightwolf
  • Terminator
  • Sindel
  • Spawn
  • Ash (Evil Dead)
  • Fujin
  • Sheeva

Around the Network

I think I'm gonna buy this. First one since whatever MK was on the Vita.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

? The premium edition for 30€ more includes only 6 dlc characters. Where does the additional 3 come from? Is there an official confirmation that there will be more than 6 dlc characters?

Last edited by Peh - on 20 April 2019

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

No Reptile?

Terminator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outside of that the only thing that stands out is Shao Kahn is on the main Roster. Possible spoilers that he returns(was hinted in several arcade endings.)

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
The fact that there's no Reptile or Ermac, even as DLC, upsets me...

Me too. Reptile was my main in MK9. So many Sub-Zero players got wrecked by him. 

Bristow9091 said:
The fact that there's no Reptile or Ermac, even as DLC, upsets me...

Characters get swapped out so often in MK.  Sub-Zero is the only character to be in every main MK title.  Even he technically doesn't count if you consider that there were 2 different characters called sub-zero.  Now-a-days, you can expect Sub-Zero and Scorpion in every game, along with a couple of others, but Mortal Kombat is one of those series that's going to turn over the characters, every so often.  Reptile wasn't in MK6, and Ermac wasn't in 4, or 5.

Personally, I main sub-zero and Kitana anyway, so I don't care who's in the game regardless.  I know Sub-Zero will be there and that's good enough for me.

Peh said:

? The premium edition for 30€ more includes only 6 dlc characters. Where does the additional 3 come from? Is there an official confirmation that there will be more than 6 dlc characters?

MKX released an additional 5 characters (Goro, Alien, Leatherface, Triborg and Bo, Rai Cho) in a second Kombat Pack after the first KP included 4 (Jason, Tanya, Predator, Tremor).

No Reptile means this game is shit.