By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo accidentally confirms 'Stage Builder' for Smash Bros. Ultimate

Tagged games:

At the 0:02 mark. The icon titled "Stage Builder" appears on the lower right hand side of the TV screen.

Around the Network

Hopefully that direct for April 11 is confirmed.

Either a dir3ct is coming or a special smash direct

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Yaaaaay
The only feature I wanted!
TY

Great marketing Nintendo.

Around the Network

Yeah that's not even an accident. Someone wants to get people hyped for Smash again...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

There is no such thing as accident in marketing, you should know.

"Oh no, somebody put accidentaly all content and information about a specific product everyonenis waiting for, thank God it's deleted now"

Why people say it's accidentally? It could also be teased. Not that Nintendo never teased something in a previous video and then officially announced it.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Hiku said:

I barely ever tried it in Brawl, but it's probably something I'd use if I owned the game.

Btw, does anyone actually play like this with the controller held up to their face?

I tend to rest my arms and the controller on my lap, not by my face.

Never seen someone actually playing like this. But they do this to show the product. It's difficult to get a close up like this, when the hands are on the lap.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Hiku said:

I barely ever tried it in Brawl, but it's probably something I'd use if I owned the game.

Btw, does anyone actually play like this with the controller held up to their face?

I tend to rest my arms and the controller on my lap, not by my face.

Only when people get told that their hands aren't in the shot.