By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Fallout 76, Doom Eternal, Rage 2, and Wolfenstein: Youngblood are all coming to Steam - Bethesda declares for Valve

Tagged games:

Uhoh

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Pretty sure they could still co-launch on the Epic Store, as I am 90% sure that you can be on both systems.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

If you still need their launcher to play their games, isn't it pointless?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Ok? Even releasing on Steam doesn't mean they won't do so on Epic Store, plus I thought Bethesda had their own store as well?

It is kind of weird that Bethesda is coming back to Steam per say. Still, I'm glad and I will probably end up buying Doom 2 and Wolfeinstein on the store - maybe even RAGE 2.

Around the Network

That's great news!

I hope they keep launching their games on Steam, as well as anywhere else they want, for many years.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Sounds like Bethesda wants money after all. I guess DOOM and maybe even RAGE, can show up on my radar now.

Inb4 Epic deal though. I can easily see that happening at the last moment, despite Epic "not wanting to do it again".

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

shikamaru317 said:
Glad that Bethesda didn't take any of Epic's tainted money to go Epic Store Exclusive.

I'm not so sure, they could still take money or make a deal with them within the remaining 1-2 weeks before launch. Outer Worlds devs didn't even know about the deal that was made, until 4 hrs into it. Anything could happen at this point, which is why I'm going to wait until these games launch on Steam, during week one and then I'll make my purchase then.

I also hope they don't pull a Ubisoft and force you to install their client, because beth's client is by far the absolute bottom barrel client going right now. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"