By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 5: The Royal - Teaser (More info on April 24th)

Tagged games:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygyz3Mqjh0k

https://p5r.jp/

New teaser trailer for Persona 5 R, now properly known as "Persona 5: The Royal." Teaser mainly features a brand new female character (may not necessarily be the female protagonist).

More info to come during Persona Super Live on April 24th.
PS4 is only confirmed platform right now.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Persona 5 Royal
Persona Battle Royale confirmed? XD

I'll wait for next month for the Switch announcement, there's no hurry.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

from that pic she looks like the female protagonist from Persona 3 portable.

While it's not certain that that is the Persona 5 protagonist (due to a number of reasons that are confusing), my hype thrusters are at maximum power for a female protagonist.

The female route in Persona 3 made Persona 3 a million, billion times better for me.

Darwinianevolution said:
Persona 5 Royal

How do you know there will be a switch announcement? If switch gets persona 5 can ps4 also gets smt 5? Its only fair but I dont think nintendo fans would be happy if ps4 also gets smt 5

Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Persona 5 Royal

How do you know there will be a switch announcement? If switch gets persona 5 can ps4 also gets smt 5? Its only fair but I dont think nintendo fans would be happy if ps4 also gets smt 5

Why not? I see no problem with PS4 getting a SMT V port. Hell, a PC-XBOne port would be nice as well. More games for everyone is better.

Also, they have to release Joker for Smash, they will wait for that to maximize the exposure it gets.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Pinkie_pie said:

Why not? I see no problem with PS4 getting a SMT V port. Hell, a PC-XBOne port would be nice as well. More games for everyone is better.

Also, they have to release Joker for Smash, they will wait for that to maximize the exposure it gets.

Yes like when they released cloud for smash they immediately announced ff7 

wrong post PLS delete.

patronmacabre said:
While it's not certain that that is the Persona 5 protagonist (due to a number of reasons that are confusing), my hype thrusters are at maximum power for a female protagonist.

The female route in Persona 3 made Persona 3 a million, billion times better for me.

too bad she's being groped by shadows now sacrificing herself like that.

Darwinianevolution said:
Pinkie_pie said:

Ecxcept SMTV will be the same on all systems and ps4 ver is censored a lot which mean...