By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Astral Chain announced for Nintendo Switch! (Platnium Games)

Tagged games:

This was probably the game that got my attention the most from the Direct, gonna keep an eye on this one

Around the Network

This confirms something to me: Bayonetta 3 will probably be something *really* special.

ALSO THIS GAME LOOKS HYPE

I almost thought it was going to be Monolith Soft's action game

Nintendo lately seems to be going out of their way to make announcements entirely out of left field.

And I like it.

Game looks pretty awesome, love the cyberpunk look. Nintendo's summer is freaking STACKED now. And overall releases for 2019 look really impressive.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
This confirms something to me: Bayonetta 3 will probably be something *really* special.

So it wasn't just me who thought there was something Monolithy about this game.

Nuvendil said:
Nintendo lately seems to be going out of their way to make announcements entirely out of left field.

And I like it.

Game looks pretty awesome, love the cyberpunk look. Nintendo's summer is freaking STACKED now. And overall releases for 2019 look really impressive.

The summer is a bit scary compared, wish April - May. 

Around the Network

Same!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

melbye said:

So it wasn't just me who thought there was something Monolithy about this game.

I did too, but then I rememebered all their concept art for recruitment was medieval in theme while this was cyberpunk.  

This looks really fresh for Nintendo's library. Artstyle is a bit rough maybe it was the livestream, pretty sure it will get better for the launch anyway.
2019 is shaping up to be really great. Third party games are coming more and more.
People that are mad about this direct just cause some already announced games weren't in there. Sure there was a lot of RPG but still
E3 will be just insane, they keep announcing big games for this year.

I had no idea what was happening but I am extremely excited for this.

Biggest surprise of the direct. Does anyone know if this is an exclusive Switch title?