By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predictions: Which game of Q4 2018 will disappoint the most?

Tagged games:

I think from a sales-perspective Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Battlefield 5 will see very disappointing sales

Around the Network

So easy answer.
Pokemon let´s go.
Nintendo will have a big big fail over this tittle. The reason is simple, people doesn't want this game. We want a real pokemon game, and maybe the franchise will get underrated after Let´s go.

"Every day I look in the mirror and ask myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?". If the answer is no for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something"

Steve Jobs

Fallout 76
or
Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu/Eevee.

Fallout 76

Bethesda's lack of polish + multiplayer only launch problems that will likely happen + It being different from Bethesda's norm. Its gonna disappoint a lot of their fans.

Also Pokemon Let's Go is already a disappointment in my eyes.

manuelogando40 said:
So easy answer.
Pokemon let´s go.
Nintendo will have a big big fail over this tittle. The reason is simple, people doesn't want this game. We want a real pokemon game, and maybe the franchise will get underrated after Let´s go.

People didn't want Pokemon Go and see how that turned out.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Either Battlefield V or Pokemon

Gonna say Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, atleast in terms of attracting the Pokemon Go audience. I think the mobile game is old news now, that people who wanted a mainline game after playing it already got a 3DS for one. Just can't see them wanting to spend $360 for a game that has less Pokemon than Go.

Fallout 76 and Pokémon seem the most likely to be disliked by fans of their usual games.

Battlefield V, Hitman 2 and Megaman 11

BFV shot itself several times before release already; Hitman 2, hype 0, will get totally drowned out this holiday season, Megaman 11... where's the NES look gone? Also, unless the Demo was on easy, the game is too easy for a Megaman title.

Battlefield 5. They really dropped the ball with this one. Expect Battlefront numbers and less.