By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. August 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

I'm curious how high the limited Spiderman-console will be in the worldwide charts in August. I think it will sell out fast. Especially in the France, Germany and UK Amazon-charts. Too bad that AmazonUSA no longer sells new PS4 consoles/some sony-exclusives (this note is missing here again). Let's see how small/big the interest in the Shenmue-Collection will be in August. I personally want Yakuza Kiwami 2 this month, but I'm so ready for Spiderman & the new Dragon Quest XI on PS4 in the next time. i hope the best for great games with big effort / love to details - pre-orders / Amazon-charts are interesting to look at.

#tag

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 07 August 2018

Around the Network

Isn't August NPD Weeks 32-35? Otherwise July would only cover 3 weeks.

é

The tag is here

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Persona 5 #31 on list.... that does me good to see.

Around the Network

Monster Hunter Ultimate Switch already in the top 100. Curious to see if this can reach the top 100 in the yearly charts.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Tag

Although PS cards are strong, sony ban is still going on

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

So what console did best last month on amazon? I presume it showed switch and yet again npd not reflecting amazon with ps4 winning.

I took a look at the USA amazon chart today and I see all the psn cards are back and some pre orders. Are they over their conflict or only partially? Are ps4's back and can you pre order Sony games? With at least a partial return amazon might become more relevant again for predicting the outcome.

Kerotan said:
So what console did best last month on amazon? I presume it showed switch and yet again npd not reflecting amazon with ps4 winning.

I took a look at the USA amazon chart today and I see all the psn cards are back and some pre orders. Are they over their conflict or only partially? Are ps4's back and can you pre order Sony games? With at least a partial return amazon might become more relevant again for predicting the outcome.

Correct. But The Switch was really strong in Amazon in July and the NPD predictor shows Switch winning July too.