By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice coming to Xbone?

Tagged games:

Rated in Australia and now Taiwan.

http://www.newsweek.com/hellblade-xbox-one-release-date-rumor-news-rating-834609

Heard good things. Would look amazing on the Scorpio. Maybe Sony had a one year deal to keep it off  Xbone and it’ll hit in August. Assuming it’s true.

Lock if old.

Around the Network

Coming April 11th according to Microsoft. Plus it has Scorpio goodies like frame rate options, HDR, and 4k.

If you own an Xbox you really really should buy this. It’s a short game game but the atmosphere and audio (wear headphones) are awesome and the combat is simple but very satisfying aswell, has a good feel of impact behind each hit. Melina does the best acting job as Senua than any other video game character aswell, hence the reason she’s winning awards for it.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Hey, that means I can play it/add it to my backlog!

As far as I know it always was just a timed exclusive. A year would make sense.

Around the Network

It's a very good looking game, I assume that it'll look great on the Xbox One X.

Errorist76 said:
As far as I know it always was just a timed exclusive. A year would make sense.

I'm not sure if was meant to be a timed exclusive but they simply had no choice, it was just it was a self published and developed title from a very small developer of a round 20 people. They had to take out various loans to have the funds to make it, so they could only afford to make it for ps4 alone until it made up good profits to pay off the loans make money for wages and then finally be able to do the port.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I look forward to seeing how it gets enhanced for the X. 

I struggled to enjoy it tbh, the combat was just off putting.

Game looked great even if a bit blurry, but gameplay was a borefest.