By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think Zelda II is a bad game?

Tagged games:

Is Zelda II a bad game?

Yes, it's just... Bad 12 25.00%

No, it's playable 9 18.75%

No, it's a great game 27 56.25%

Total:48

I'm asking because I always heard mixed opinions about it.

I have not beaten this game yet, but from what I played, I don't think it's as bad as some people says. In fact, I had some fun playing. What's your opinion on it?

Around the Network

Not at all. It's one of the best Zelda games. Along with most of the other games in the series.

I think it's a great game that requires substantial practice to be good at. I never appreciated until I was older and understood it better.

I don't think I'll ever beat Zelda 2, but I don't hate it by any means...
It does a lot right, even if the games that followed went in a very different direction...

Have a nice day...

Yes, its basically unplayable, imo.

Around the Network

No, I think is great, but never beat it

Click HERE and be happy 

I like it better than the first Zelda.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

First game that grinding was a thing for me. Didn't know shit about genres back then, but I know I loved it and wanted more games like it. Probably explains my current RPG addiction.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I liked it and beat it when it came out but it is not my favorite in the series. It is one of the few I picked back up in the last few years and played a little of when I bought it on the WiiU. My reflexes are shit 30 some odd years later though so I'm not sure how easily I could beat it today. I remember thinking it was hard back then.

I don't think it's inherently bad, but it's still one of my least favourite in the series.