By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Monthly Gaming Discussion Thread #10 - November 2017 Edition

Tagged games:

What game are you most interested in that is getting a November 2017 release?

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (3DS) 3 30.00%

Nioh (PC) 1 10.00%

hack//G.U. Last Recode (PS4, PC) 0 0%

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (NS) 1 10.00%

Super Lucky's Tale (XBO, PC) 0 0%

Sonic Forces (PS4, XBO, NS, PC) 2 20.00%

L.A. Noire (PS4, XBO, NS) 1 10.00%

Call of Duty: WWII (PS4, XBO, PC) 0 0%

Star Wars Battlefront II (PS4, XBO, PC) 1 10.00%

Other 1 10.00%

Total:10

Hi Basil, how's it going?

What a lovely picture! It brings joy to my heart!

Today I played the first two chapters of Doom on the Switch and I'm really, really enjoying it. That's one more game I'm currently playing, next to ALttP, Secret of Mana, Yoshi's Island, Earthbound, FFVI, Super Castlevania IV and Contra III on the SNES classic, Kirby on the NES classic, FE Warriors and Splatoon 2 on the Switch, and finally NSMB2, Bravely Default and Hey! Pikmin on the 3DS. All of them at the same time! Also I still need to finish The Last of Us (I'm only about half way done) and only finished the intro chapter of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

Is something wrong with me?

Around the Network

I'm still playing Mario Odyssey. Haven't finished it yet because I have quite a lot of school work. After I fnished it, I'll probably go back to BotW.

I also need to play on the SNES Mini more often.

Well, besides some games that never end (you just get bored of playing them for a while before returning), I'm playing Hard West, which I'm about to finish, and Assassin's Creed 3, which I'm forcing myself to go through it and finally move on. Hopefully I'll be able to finish them rather soon.

I don't know what I'll play or buy when I'm over with those games.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

What games are you currently playing?

World of Warcraft Legion and Heroes of the Storm.

What games have you completed in the past month?

Wolfenstein: the new colossus/Party Hard.

What games are you planning to play soon?

Not sure yet. WoW is currently taking most of my time atm.

What gaming related purchase have you made recently?

New mouse mat and heroes of the Storm "cute but deadly" lucky box figure.

What gaming related purchase are you planning to make in the future?

New keyboard and mouse (for MMO/RTS/Mobas)

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

The picture needs an update, new systems should join the party and the Vita is overconfident.

Around the Network

I am still playing Mario Odyssey. I have 20 hours in it and I feel like I am close to being done with it. I might finish it by Friday.

Also Mario Odyssey is awesome. Having a Switch and not having this game should be considered self-abuse.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Atari is literally above all

Playing Evil Within 2 on nightmare mode. Was going great at first, but just hit an insanely difficult encounter that makes me wonder if the game is made for actual human beings. I don't know if I can do this anymore. Shinji Mikami hates us.

What games are you currently playing? Super Mario Odyssey mainly, and the mobile games.

What games have you completed in the past month? 0 (I can barely complete anything anymore...)

What games are you planning to play soon? Doki Doki Literature Club

What gaming related purchase have you made recently? Nothing atm

What gaming related purchase are you planning to make in the future? Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Share some gaming stuff, etc (i.e. your youtube channel, drawings, etc)? I got nothing : (

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BasilZero said:

(...)

What gaming related purchase have you made recently?

GOG
-A.D. 2044 - $0 (I got this one too!)
-Stronghold HD - $0 (I also got this one, they came in the same package)

-Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut - $0
-Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi - $0
-Realms of the Haunting - $0
-Sunless Sea - $0
-The Last Door: Collector's Edition - $0
-The Walking Dead: Season 2 - $0
-The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries - $0

GOG Total: $0

How thw f*ck did you manage to get those games for free!? Unless you got them through GOG Connect ...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.