By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the most interesting food you have ever eaten?

Tagged games:

I love food and talking about food. Since we are somewhat global, it is always interesting to know what other people find to eat.

For me I am not that interesting. But someone bought like $300 aged cheese and I thought it was awesome.

As well as I was at a chinese buffet and grabbed random food to eat and as I was eating I just noticed I was eating the head of a tiny octopus.

Around the Network

You should try Musakhan sometime. It's a traditional Palestinian dish and it's very delicious.

Dog Biscuit. I was not a very bright child.

Proxy-Pie said:
You should try Musakhan sometime. It's a traditional Palestinian dish and it's very delicious.

What does it compose of?

A takeaway chicken laced with salmonella when I was a teen. That got VERY interesting.

Around the Network

The taste of Thai curry was very shocking to me.

Farsala said:
Proxy-Pie said:

What does it compose of?

It varies considerably, but the one my grandma makes has bread, chicken, onions, olive oil, nuts, and some other type of meat. Just google the word :P

Proxy-Pie said:
Farsala said:

What does it compose of?

It varies considerably, but the one my grandma makes has bread, chicken, onions, olive oil, nuts, and some other type of meat. Just google the word :P

Sounds great. Though I have had nuts with some food before at a restaurant I don't think I would add it myself. I eat pretty regularly turkey, onions, oil, cheese and a tortilla for nutritional needs.

It is better for the thread if the info is within the thread :).

I had some squid jerky the other day and think I could eat that every day if it weren't for the smell bothering those around me.

I eat a lot of foreign food so I dunno what counts as interesting. Like I've eaten maggots, crickets, worms, etc. But I'd say the oddest thing I purposely ordered was a peanut butter and jelly cheeseburger from some specialty burger place. It was... odd. Would have preferred not to have ordered it.