By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash bandicoot (PS4) has sold over 2.5m copies

Tagged games:

According to ZhugeEX.  It's only been out for a few summer months.  With its first holiday season nearing and inevitable price promotions I see this having no problem selling over 5m. 

I wonder how close to the original crash sales will it come.  N'SANE performance on the ps4 thus far. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

I wonder how close to the original crash sales will it come.  N'SANE performance on the ps4 thus far. 

I don't think it should need a price cut come holiday, it's only 40$

CTR remaster here we go!

Bandorr said:
So many ps4 games selling millions this year.

So many games in general selling millions this year. It's been a great year for video games after 2016 was so terrible.

Fun fact. Half of these sales seem to be in Europe alone. Impressive!

Excellent sales to be honest.These number are far better than I expected.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Very nice. I didn't think it would do as well as it has.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Kerotan said:

The PSN store is extremely competitive and consumer friendly in terms of price promotions.  

Like every game it is guaranteed to get promotions.  Probably will be $20 on black friday.  I'd be surprised if retailers don't do some promotions too.  Maybe Sony will even do a holiday bundle. 

Kerotan said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

The PSN store is extremely competitive and consumer friendly in terms of price promotions.  

Like every game it is guaranteed to get promotions.  Probably will be $20 on black friday.  I'd be surprised if retailers don't do some promotions too.  Maybe Sony will even do a holiday bundle. 

Extremely consumer friendly? Lol, wut?

It is decent for a console store though. I didn't say it wouldn't go on sale, just that it didn't need to to sell well. 

2.5 million as of when? End of July, hopefully. Otherwise, VGChartz is overtracking it.

He also mentions the first Knack has done abit over 2m (partly due to bundles).