By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are You Good at Your Job?

Tagged games:

How good are you at your job?

I'm one of the best in the world? 24 15.29%

Very good. Best in my com... 36 22.93%

Good enough. 71 45.22%

Mediocre or Barely qualified. 14 8.92%

So bad. Surprised I have not been fired yet. 12 7.64%

Total:157

What do you do and how good are you at it? Are you the best in the world? Barely competent? Or somewhere in the middle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

I'm a loader at Lowe's. I'm not the best in the world at it, but I do pretty well I'd say, and well, since they're paying me minimum wage, they shouldn't be expecting anything more than that

It admin and yea I m good. The only time we really have major problems is when our isp goofs up and the head of the location is too cheap to get a second isp for redundancy

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Hiku said:
I was a cop, and good at my job. But I committed the ultimate sin—and testified against other cops gone bad. Cops that tried to kill me, but got the woman I loved instead. Framed for murder, now I prowl the badlands...an outlaw hunting outlaws...a bounty hunter...a RENEGADE.

Were any reporters punched in the process?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Manager in Audio/Video at a national chain of electronics stores. I skipped ahead of the person who was next in line for promotion twice to get to this point, so yeah.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Telehandler operator and vehicle de-polluter in a scrap yard. I'm a very very good telehandler operator, there's pretty much nothing I can't do on it and I do consider myself as probably the best around where I live. I've had multiple people offer me jobs and try to take me away from my current company but my company pays me a lot to stay way way above the national living wage. The only place that offered me more money was a company in London but they wanted me to travel down there and obviously stay down there Monday to Friday but I rejected it due to it being over 100 miles from where I live and I would never leave my daughter up here where I couldn't see her every day.
However I don't like my job, in fact I'd say I almost hate it, I'd easily take a pay cut to be able to go to a job in which I looked forward to going to in the mornings and enjoyed while there.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

These are just part time student jobs but what the hell:
Tutor: Eh. I was good but I didn't like my job at all so I wasn't much enthusiastic about it.

TA: Now that was really fun and I was pretty good at it I think.

senior engineer at intel. Working on the latest server chips. Yup I am good at my job. I have no choice but to be

Hiku said:
I was a cop, and good at my job. But I committed the ultimate sin—and testified against other cops gone bad. Cops that tried to kill me, but got the woman I loved instead. Framed for murder, now I prowl the badlands...an outlaw hunting outlaws...a bounty hunter...a RENEGADE.

I didn't know Max Payne had a brother.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Well Im a pilot, I wouldnt say Im the best at my job, but i believe Im good at it. Never had any problems and always do good on my yearly examns. Plus I was promoted Captain last year so I guess Im doing ok