By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers - 68 Meta - 65% GR

Tagged games:

68 Metacritic with 20 Reviews and 65% GameRankings with 09 Reviews

Some Reviews:

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_1D5By-R98

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Bought and paid for reviews for Switch once again. Shake my head.

Ahh, thats disappointing.

Deserves shitty scores for that price tag. Should be $10, tops $15.

Expected. However, I'll still really enjoy it as I love SFII.

Around the Network

May Capcom decide that any resulting bad sales are from bad scores and not the Switch.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

KrspaceT said:
May Capcom decide that any resulting bad sales are from bad scores and not the Switch.

I'd actually expect any possible poor sales to be a result of the high price point. $40 for a game that is still technically a port of a 26 year old title is stretching it a bit. I'd think that anyone interested in the game would likely have gotten it regardless of reviews since it's still Street Fighter 2, but the price is something that may turn a lot of those people away, especially since they can just get another version of the same game very easily and for a much smaller price.

VGPolyglot said:

It's not like your avi made that obvious.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

About where I thought it would score.

Ultrashroomz said:
VGPolyglot said:

It's not like your avi made that obvious.

Yeah, SFII is one of my all-time favourites.