By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you can replay over and over?

Tagged games:

Do you play any games multiple times?

Yes 138 92.00%

No, once is enough. 12 8.00%

Total:150

Mario Galaxy 2, Harvest Moon: Back the Nature, Persona 3, 4 and 5

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Digimon World (PS1). Never gets old for me.

Any Pokemon game, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, and any Fire Emblem game.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Yeah I could play many games from nostalgia over and over tbh.

FFX
FFVIII
Spyro 1-3
Dynasty Warriors 3
Digimon World

I also take turns playing ROTK VIII, IX, X, XIII, Dynasty Tactics 2. Just depends on the style of strategy that I want to play at the time.

Any Mario game
Any Zelda game
Any Pokémon game

Around the Network

Dark Alliance 1 & 2.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I play most games only once, but there's some games I've completed several times (more or less):

• Metal Gear games
  • Titan Quest
  • Grim Dawn (sort of; I still haven't finished it on any harder difficulties)
  • Assassin's Creed II (although not because I liked the game that much)

There's also a lot of games I return to every now and then, not necessarily to complete them but to play them anyway. And then there's some games you can't really complete but that are good to return to every now and then (and for the most part, I don't mean multiplayer games).

The older Smackdown games, particularly:
WWF Smackdown!
WWF Smackdown! 2: Know Your Role
WWF Smackdown!: Just Bring It
WWE Smackdown!: Shut Your Mouth
WWE Smackdown!: Here Comes the Pain
WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw

I just love playing those games! Those are some of the few games that I frequently come back to.

ALBW and Pikmin 3. I'd like to say BotW too, but I won't replay it until I get a Switch.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I always go back to Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess every few years. Also replayed Mario 64, Simpsons: Hit & Run and the Uncharted games multiple times.