By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SONY should sell PSOne games on the PS4.

Tagged games:

SONY should sell PSOne games on the PS4.

Yes. 60 85.71%

No! 10 14.29%

Total:70

I live in the mountains of Brazil, there is no PSNOW here, the internet bandwidth is to low to get it.

And I do not like collecting stuff. Like, nothing.

As soon as I discovered MP3, I threw 100 CDs in the trash.

As soon as I buy a new console, I give one of the old ones away.

If I buy a new bike, I give the old away.

If I buy a new car, I sell the old one.

That said, there are tons of PsOne RPGs I would love to play, they never get old to me because i LOVE turn based games.

Why Sony keeps us waiting for the PSOne library in the PS4?

Do not tell me the PS4 can not emulate that console.

Please, there are important industry people in this website, some of them do not reveal themselves, but they are here. There are also influential youtubers here, some hide, some are public, like ARLO.

So, PLEASE, someone help me to reach out to Sony to make this happen ASAP.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

You are complaing about something that a lot of us did in 2013 =p. Many already own them on PS3 and sony wants to go with the PS now approach and get a subscription, for them..

This is why I DO collect stuff! I feel your pain though, that would be very logical.
Is Final Fantasy 7 not available, even? I was going to replay that one on the PS3, maybe I still will if it's not on PS4.

WagnerPaiva said:

Please, there are important industry people in this website, some of them do not reveal themselves, but they are here.

Haha, nope.

couchmonkey said:
This is why I DO collect stuff! I feel your pain though, that would be very logical.
Is Final Fantasy 7 not available, even? I was going to replay that one on the PS3, maybe I still will if it's not on PS4.

FF7 is for sale. It is only one, I think.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

As a programmer I can tell you porting old psone games to a ps4 is incredibly easy and quickly to do so Sony is just doing it on purpose to piss you off. Alternatively, Im not a progammer and the reality is the opposite of what I just said.

okr said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Please, there are important industry people in this website, some of them do not reveal themselves, but they are here.

Haha, nope.

There are developers here. Absolutelly.

Jpcc86 said:
As a programmer I can tell you porting old psone games to a ps4 is incredibly easy and quickly to do so Sony is just doing it on purpose to piss you off. Alternatively, Im not a progammer and the reality is the opposite of what I just said.

It is possible, as they did with FF7. Sony hates me.

WagnerPaiva said:
okr said:

Haha, nope.

There are developers here. Absolutelly.

Yeah sure. You telly me.

WagnerPaiva said:
couchmonkey said:

FF7 is for sale. It is only one, I think.

Godo to know.

I wonder if Sony is trying the same thing as Nintendo - fill in software gaps with more classic games?  Personally it drives me nuts, I shouldn't have to wait for the game collections to build back up again every time I buy a new piece of HW.