By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I have to say, Persona 5 looks pretty good on PS3

Tagged games:

This really was worth the wait, I'm so happy right now with the new Zelda and this game lol, turned out to be an awesome March and April.

Around the Network
Radek said:
It looks the same as PS4 besides the resolution. Some of the textures are very low res on both consoles.
Shame PS4 version isn't 60 fps, It would easily handle It.
Hopefully the game sells well in the West.

It'd better sell well, it's awesome.

I'll probably buy it on PS3 so that's good to know.

I'm feeling about the same. Once I finish Zelda, I'll be playing this next. Can't waaaaait.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

It was originally meant for the ps3 so not surprising

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Radek said:
It looks the same as PS4 besides the resolution. Some of the textures are very low res on both consoles.
Shame PS4 version isn't 60 fps, It would easily handle It.
Hopefully the game sells well in the West.

I really can't imagine any other outcome than it being by far the biggest selling Persona game in the west. Far more people seem aware of the franchise now, and it is doing well on Amazon at least.

Yeah, its almost like it was designed for PS3 hardware. I think people forget how capable these 7th gen machines are, they have Battlefield 4!

I kinda wanna play this game... but I rather go complete 7 other games in the same time it takes to play these games.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

This type of game works well on PS3 you know if you don't have a PS4 its nice to see you can still enjoy it, I got the PS4 game right now but I am still finishing NioH so its on the wait a little longer but I will start it Next weekend :)

Want to finish all the PS4 exclusives and I am holding off buying any third party games untill I see the new xbox on thursday but I loved persona 4 on my vita and the older ones on ps2 so its a slam dunk for me for sure

Twitter @CyberMalistix

That's what a stylized art style will do for you.

Of course it does, Persona 5 uses really simplistic graphics but combined with amazing artstyle. I may buy it if I convince my friend to give me his Ps3 for a month.