Shovel Knight 13 4.74%

Snipperclips 34 12.41%

Super Bomberman R 18 6.57%

Blaster Master Zero 10 3.65%

Has-Been Heroes 2 0.73%

Something else 21 7.66%

See results 94 34.31%

Total:274

This is a companion thread to my previous one on BotW: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=227249

The Switch launched March 3. Now that it's April 3, what are your takeaways from Nintendo's little hybrid that could? What games do you own? What accessories have you mortgaged your house to purchase? Have you used the system in TV, portable, and tabletop mode already? What are your most anticipated games?

Around the Network

one month later and still no game i am interested in playing... oh well it is still out of stock everywhere anyways

Still love it. Can't find a Pro controller but the Joycon grip really grew on me. I think it's mostly because of Zelda. I play it every day despite finishing that game.

I own a carrying case, tempered glass screen protector, and a battery bank. As for games, Zelda, Fast RMX, and Snipperclips.

My takeaway is... Zelda and fuck all else unless you like indie games which I don't :T

They should have had Disgaea or something in the first month at least

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Wow. To be honest, it feels like it's been a lot longer than a month to me. I'm just mainly waiting for the next Nintendo Direct.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Still love it. Can't find a Pro controller but the Joycon grip really grew on me. I think it's mostly because of Zelda. I play it every day despite finishing that game.

I own a carrying case, tempered glass screen protector, and a battery bank. As for games, Zelda, Fast RMX, and Snipperclips.

You know what? Joycon grip grew on me too. My hands aren't that big, so it works well for me. I love the stick placement, also. 

Captain_Yuri said:

My takeaway is... Zelda and fuck all else unless you like indie games which I don't :T

What if Nintendo ditched the indie games and started getting undie games?  

As for me, I have the gray Switch, and no other accessories. I've been using the Joy-Cons that came bundled with the system.

For games, I have Breath of the Wild, Snipperclips, Super Bomberman R, Has-Been Heroes, Binding of Isaac, and Blaster Master Zero. In addition to BotW, I highly recommend Blaster Master Zero. It's one of the best games of the year.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Captain_Yuri said:

What if Nintendo ditched the indie games and started getting undie games?  

Loll then I'd fap. Apart from zelda that is

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I just hope more gets announced before the end of the year. I love Zelda, but that's not a system seller for me, especially since I can get the same game on Wii U Mario Odyssey is all I really want. That or whatever GameFreak decides to put on the system