By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Apparently a Recore: Definitive Edition is coming

Tagged games:

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/recore-definitive-edition-rated-germany

Loved the the four or five hours I spent on the game but was waiting for something like this to completely play it. Some of the best platforming in years. Maybe it fixes some of the games wonky issues.

Drop a Titan on me if old.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:

Loved the the four or five hours I spent on the game but was waiting for something like this to completely play it. Some of the best platforming in years. Maybe it fixes some of the games wonky issues.

I'm happy to hear that you can  enjoyed that niche  game.

I just thought that you can only play western AAAs.

Probably you can enjoy to play  sony and nintendo's niche games too .

Trust Metacritic score.

Ha why? Is there a Mighty No.9 Complete Edition on the way that they want to compete with?

Recore is a case study in generic game design.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

LOL WTF!? So now we are re mastering games that were already HD on the very same console they came out on? Isn't that just called a reprint? Any content issues could have been fixed with patches and DLC. No they want people to buy the game all over again to fix any issues and add content? For a niche game. That is seriously asinine.

I was interested in this game - are they adding DLC or something?

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

I'm happy to hear that you can  enjoyed that niche  game.

I just thought that you can only play western AAAs.

Probably you can enjoy to play  sony and nintendo's niche games too .

Trust Metacritic score.

Nintendo has niche games?

Also, ReCore is nothing like Onechanbara Z2 :)

And never trust metascores.

SegataSanshiro said:
LOL WTF!? So now we are re mastering games that were already HD on the very same console they came out on? Isn't that just called a reprint? Any content issues could have been fixed with patches and DLC. No they want people to buy the game all over again to fix any issues and add content? For a niche game. That is seriously asinine.

Microsoft didn't disclose even if this news is veridic. Also, nowhere in the OP it says it was a remaster.

Game of the Year or Definitive Editions are common practice in the industry.

Goatseye said:
SegataSanshiro said:

Microsoft didn't disclose even if this news is veridic. Also, nowhere in the OP it says it was a remaster.

Game of the Year or Definitive Editions are common practice in the industry.

GOTY edtions are usually saved for games that are well..well recieved and sold well.

Apparently this is gonna have HDR, new corebot(s), new game areas and enemies, and some new DLC.

Unrelated, but if Mighty No 9 ever come out on the 3DS and Vita, I can't wait to see the sales for those. xD

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."