By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Seiken Densetsu ( Secret of Mania ) Collection announced for Switch

Tagged games:

Seiken Densetsu 1, 2, and 3 on a single cartridge.

Square Enix has announced Seiken Densetsu Collection, a collection of the first three Seiken Densetsu titles for Switch. It will launch physically and digitally in Japan on June 1 for 4,800 yen.

The collection includes:

Seiken Densetsu: Final Fantasy Gaiden (Final Fantasy Adventure / Mystic Quest) – Originally launched for Game Boy on June 28, 1991

Seiken Densetsu 2 (Secret of Mana) – Originally launched for Super Famicom on August 6, 1993

Seiken Densetsu 3 – Originally launched for Super Famicom on September 30, 1995

Both Seiken Densetsu 2 and Seiken Densetsu 3 support multiplayer with up to three players.

Watch the announcement trailer below

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

This looks neat and all, though I wonder if they are releasing this collection to capitalize on the fact the Switch doesn't have its VC ready yet, or to see the interest people have for the Secret of Mana series. It's a franchise I've never put that much thought into, anyway.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

This cannot be exclusive.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Bought. June 1st? Argh. I want it now.

Welp Going to buy it.

Around the Network

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

I will say that pricing though ... for what is basically three ROMs ... yikes. I want it but it's kind of a ripoff.

Wow, thats really cool. I hope it makes it way to the west.

Soundwave said:
I will say that pricing though ... for what is basically three ROMs ... yikes. I want it but it's kind of a ripoff.

Not to me. Getting all 3 orignal carts  would be 5x times this costs. I like getting physical copies and not big on digital anything.

Laying aside 4800 Yen for June...

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/