By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Seiken Densetsu 3 SNES on Nintendo Switch ( Virtual Console Confirmed ? )

Tagged games:

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Give me a d-pad joycon please Nintendo.

!!!

If they actually officially translate this game I'll cry.

Oh interesting, hopefully it will be localized, but even if it doesn't the region free option is still there :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Oh please let that happen.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

No, fucking way. If they did this with added online multiplayer, I'd gladly pay the online service fee. That's a system seller for me XD

Translated maybe? Hopefully.

I'd buy that for sure.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Virtual console was pretty much confirmed with an announcement of paid online service. It's just a matter of time when it will be available. I hope they will have at least NES and SNES at launch

Noice.. If this gets a local release and translated, It'll be a day one download for me. Secret of Mana is one of my favorite RPGs ever and I never got to play the sequel.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden