By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Bros 4 Switch will have a story mode ?

Tagged games:

I love the Smash bros brawl Story mode and i was thinking if the smash bros 4 remaster for switch could have a story mode and if only that would be attractive for people to purchase the game again (which is my case) or do you think that just new characters and maps are enough? or both ?

What you think ? share you opinion :D

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Honestly I thought the Subspace Emissary was really odd story - wise (random introduction of Tabuu at the end for example), though it was pretty fun to play through and I've completed it like three times.

Hopefully they add one that has a more fleshed out story.

I agree. Subspace, for what it was, added more than 60 hours of playtime for me. If they could make a better story mode with cutscenes and stages based on environments of the fighters (ex: Kirby themed stages, Mario themed etc), that'd be a great incentive to buy it on Switch.

Your guess is as good as mine

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Only reason I would get this is if it has a story mode like Brawl.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Plz, this was my best moments wth brawl. Make these shipping moments relight again !

Ike x Marth x Meta Knight for the win !!!

Just thinking of a story mode with lucina my heart pounds <3

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I hope so! Subspace was the best shit ever about brawl (except the second half)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It looks like it. What else could they add or upgrade on it? A new couple fighters was already done.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I'd pay money to see Link duke it out with Cloud in HD cutscenes, so sure.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I really liked subspace, even though it didn't really make any sense :p

If it's a remake/remaster, then they will have to add something new, and a story mode would make sense

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]