By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Three more launch-games for Switch

Tagged games:

Tomorrow Corporation puts it's games World of Goo, Little Inferno and Human Resource Machine on the Switch as launch games. Surely these indie-titles are no system-sellers, but the launch-lineup gets more rounded. At my count the Swicth has now 11 games at launch in Japan and 10 in north america and europe.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/01/24/world-of-goo-little-inferno-human-resource-machine-heading-to-switch.aspx

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
twintail said:
Opinion on value at launch doesn't move an inch even with these.

Well, as I said: surely no system seller, but someone who gets the Switch early has something more to choose from.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I never had a wifi connection during the Wii era, so I'm looking forward to trying out World of Goo for the first time.

Think this was posted a couple of days ago. More games is always a positive thing, but this isn't noteworthy.

Nice, I enjoyed World of Goo and (a bit less so but still) Little Inferno. I doubt I'd pick up either again as I already have World of Goo on my Phone and Little Inferno on Wii U but maybe I'll pick up Human Resource Machine. The idea of a puzzle game that teaches you to program sounds like an interesting idea. Give me that, Zelda, and 1 2 Switch, and I'm set for launch.. 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

More games is always a good thing no matter which games they are games.

Woah, we are into double figures

World of Goo is one of the best games I've played on the Wii. I can't recommend it enough, it's an awesome addition to the launch lineup.

this makes Switch look like Ouya instead of a "more rounded" launch line up.

I highly recommend World of Goo and Little Inferno. Couldn't really get into Human Resource Machine.