By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Not enough threads about the Nintendo Switch.

Tagged games:

Not enough threads about the Nintendo Switch?

Haven´t seem any. 3 21.43%

Where are they? 4 28.57%

People are not talking about it. 0 0%

You´re an idiot. 7 50.00%

Total:14

What gives guys?

I am looking around Vgchartz and there is not a single thread about the Nintendo Switch. 

Why?

Not about the screen, sales, games, nothing, total radio silence.

No one wants to talk about the console?

I say #MakeASwitchThread , let´s spread some Switch love!

Not enough threads about the Nintendo Switch!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

What's a Switch?

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:
What's a Switch?

I know, right? Nintendo made a huge presentation about it! Where are the threads???

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Nintendo makes switches now? Only a matter of time until they're bought out by Cisco.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

There are several. Just not many positive ones...

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
There are several. Just not many positive ones...

Hum, we should make a bunch with positives then. But I am mind blow about how perfect the thing would be with a Nintendo Switch Sports title bundled with it. It has two motion control joysticks in the box!

vivster said:
Nintendo makes switches now? Only a matter of time until they're bought out by Cisco.

Lol, talk about spreading the wings. They did had a Nintendo Motel in Japan, so...

It's a portable Nintendo Wii.

Something needs to be about that.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Random_Matt said:
It's a portable Nintendo Wii.

In HD, that would be good marketing.