By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Netflix: Operation Car Wash - Brazilian corruption scandal to become a streaming series.

Tagged games:

Operation Car Wash: Brazilian corruption scandal to become a NETFLIX series. Will it see the light of day?

Never gonna happen 0 0%

Yes, I can see it happening. 4 100.00%

Total:4

Operation Car Wash: Brazilian corruption scandal to become a NETFLIX series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfBmy6Na0PM&feature=youtu.be

Operation Car Wash: The biggest corruption scandal of mankind´s history will become a Netflix Series.

Hundreds of billions of dollars stolen from a nation´s people, a Oil company destroyed and a whole country in danger of becoming a neverending Stealingcracy:

Against it, a few dozens of brave men and women in the Federal Police, a few judges and prossectors that money could not buy.

This gigantic tragedy happened in Brazil, and it is still happening. And now it will become  NETFLIX Series. The heroes will be worldwide know forever and the evil that was made will be world infamy for the ages.

José Padilha (Robocop, Elite Squad, Narcos) is working hard to make the Series a reality in 2017.

Lula, the ex-president, went to ONU to try preventing the series from release, courthouses actions also were taken from the Workers Party to destroy the project.

Will it see the light of day?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Lame. I thought for a minute my dream of a Bikini Carwash Company reboot had finally come true.

Ka-pi96 said:
I can`t wait to see how Netflix manage to make politics even more drawn out, boring & convoluted than it already is

José Padilha is well know to make very compeling narratives. I would like you to see ELITE SQUAD on Netflix, it is a amazing movie by Padilha. 

Even the Robocop remake was decent, althought it was butchered by the movie studio in editing and reshoots.

I think Padilha will make this a House of Cards on steroids, which it really is. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

badgenome said:
Lame. I thought for a minute my dream of a Bikini Carwash Company reboot had finally come true.

Lol, one can only dream =)

I doubt that they will find someone to play as Nestor Cerveró

Around the Network
Swordmasterman said:
I doubt that they will find someone to play as Nestor Cerveró

I thought about it before and I hope they do not use prostetics to convey his eye deformity. Just get a bald actor and move on with the show. I somehow think the eye thing would be bad taste and distracting.

To the people in Brazil, we can say that 2015/2016 was much more tense and unbelievable than house of cards... we called it House of Cunha.

If you got disgusted or amussed by House of Cards and this series is told right you are going to go crazy over it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

spurgeonryan said:
So basically just Breaking bad?

Mixed with NARCOS, mixed with House of Cards, mixed with SICARIO, mixed with SERPICO...

DonFerrari said:
To the people in Brazil, we can say that 2015/2016 was much more tense and unbelievable than house of cards... we called it House of Cunha.

If you got disgusted or amussed by House of Cards and this series is told right you are going to go crazy over it.

I agree. Unless Netflix gives up on doing it because of fear or some bribery...

WagnerPaiva said:
DonFerrari said:

I agree. Unless Netflix gives up on doing it because of fear or some bribery...

I think it will go through and will be very good... perhaps they will have to shoot it outside of brazil.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."