By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - TESTOSTERONE talk: Michael Moore hormonal issues? (Also, how to boost testosterone with brazilian nuts and tuna).

Tagged games:

Is Michael Moore going transgender?

No, just a bad hair day. 6 54.55%

Yes, I can see it. 5 45.45%

Total:11

LET´S TALK TESTOSTERONE! I mean, literally...

Is worlwide respected film director Michael Moore having hormonal issues?

The original article can be found here: http://www.patdollard.com/top-gay-website-says-michael-moore-is-transitioning-into-a-woman/

Aparently a LGBT website called Data Lounge thinks Michael Moore could be even changing genders: https://www.datalounge.com/thread/17797448-is-michael-moore-transitioning-

Remember the film maker Michael More? He became famous with the documentary called BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE, about a school shooting.

Here a picture of him at the time:

Looks like a normal man in this shot, lots of facial hair, circa 2002.

Here is another "manly pic of the same director:

Now, here is a very recent picture:

I think he is looking a little more feminine, like Jenner when the injections started. Althought it can be just a false impression. As some commented.

Anyone else sees it?

Could he release a documentary about the transition sometime in the future or is this just a bad hair day?

HORMONAL PROBLEMS:

Edit: As Segasanshiro pointed, it could be just a natural aging process that lowers testosterone levels, very good point.

Lack of testosterone is overall hell to males, as the hormone is the most important in our bodies.

I woul like to recomend all the men here in Vgchartz a regular diet of brazilian nuts (Castanha do Pará), which are insanely effective to flush down girlie hormones and boost testosterone in the body. They are also delicious.

Another source of male performance, muscles and even energy is canned tuna (fresh tuna also, of course, but who can afford it?). Rich in Vitamin D

those are probably the cheapest options and the easiest to find and eat. A can of tuna costs 1 buck here in Brazil.

At the other side, it seems all soy products destroy testosterone and boost estrogen in one´s body.

How about you guys? Care to share your testosterone boosting secrets? 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

He became famous for his Flynt Michigan Doc in the 80s not Bowling for Columbine. Also why does it matter? I'm male and have long hair and last I checked very straight. PLus he is getting old and some older men lose a lot of testosterone and can grow breasts. It sucks but it happens. Estrogen levels can stay steady with age as testosterone goes down.

SegataSanshiro said:
He became famous for his Flynt Michigan Doc in the 80s not Bowling for Columbine. Also why does it matter? I'm male and have long hair and last I checked very straight. PLus he is getting old and some older men lose a lot of testosterone and can grow breasts. It sucks but it happens. Estrogen levels can stay steady with age as testosterone goes down.

Could be that. He is much older. 

Eating tuna and brazilian nuts restore the testosterone level very close to the max again, free tip for the guys =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

So men and boys can't have long hair without questions like are you a Viking, Priate or Tran?

Rab said:
So men and boys can't have long hair without questions?

I think the website is interested in the more feminine lips, face features and the voice that changed a little bit.

But, as Sanshiro pointed, they may be wrong, cause Moore is getting old and Testosterone can go low with old age.

Around the Network

A man with long hair? What madness is this? I bet he listens to the devil's music too!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
A man with long hair? What madness is this? I bet he listens to the devil's music too!

The report comes from a LGBT website... So... Why the jab into christianity?

I could see it happening. He does look more feminine than you would expect, even when accounting for the lowering testosterone due to his age.

Not really bothered either way, I think he's a bellend

WagnerPaiva said:
vivster said:

The report comes from a LGBT website... So... Why the jab into christianity?

Coming from a certain website does not give it any kind of legitimacy.

I just think it's ridiculous basing it simply on someone's appearance. Not to mention, who gives a shit? Why invade someone's privacy like that? What time it is where we can just go around questioning anyone's gender on the basis of nothing, needlessly making a person's private matters into entertainment.

If I went around claiming someones gender or sexuality on this forum I'd get an instant ban.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

celador said:
I could see it happening. He does look more feminine than you would expect, even when accounting for the lowering testosterone due to his age.

Not really bothered either way, I think he's a bellend

When I was a kid I received a book called DUDE WHERE´S MY COUNTRY as a b-day gift, I thought it was pretty cool.

Then I became interested in his stuff, watched Farenheit 9-11, thought it was a good movie.

But then I watched Columbine and thought he was really mean to Charlton Heston, which was unnecessary. Then I stopped liking Moore.