By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton´s House of Cards falling: Let´s laugh about this mess: Dennis Miller time =)

Tagged games:

Dennis Miller?

He is fun! 3 100.00%

I don´t get it... 0 0%

Total:3

I love Dennis Miller, he is a lot of fun.

Here is a sober view on the whole Hillary Clinton mess and the upcoming elections, not from some crazy alternative media people, but from MSM Miller and "Do it live" O´Reilly.

May the least demonic of the evil psychos win =)

althought, it seemsd it is already decided...

Also, I do not get how do you americans accept the kind of crazy bias your MSM serves you:

It is just insanely ofensive, it is like the Media do not think that you guys can think. At least we can laugh about it, for now...

Here is one more for the road. =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Sadly still no reason to vote for Trump.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

You always make me chuckle =)  Going to see Dr Strange this weekend? It is pretty awesome... 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Make America Great Again!!

It's pretty sad when I know who made the thread just by the title. Pick a scenario. He either wins or not. You were the one flipping your shit when you said to yourself Hillary "won" and now you're backpeddling. Jesus Fucking Christ, November 8th can't come soon enough

Around the Network

I'll be happy when the 8th passes and Hillary is elected. Then maybe the GOP can find a suitable candidate in 4 years. If it wasn't for Kremlin interference this thing would have been over months ago.

WagnerPaiva said:
vivster said:

You always make me chuckle =)  Going to see Dr Strange this weekend? It is pretty awesome... 

I don't really go to movies. Got animes to watch.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

bunchanumbers said:
I'll be happy when the 8th passes and Hillary is elected. Then maybe the GOP can find a suitable candidate in 4 years. If it wasn't for Kremlin interference this thing would have been over months ago.

vivster said:

Vote Jill Stein, Evan McMullin or Gary Johnson. If third-party-candidates get significant numbers, the big parties will wake up. Above 5% is significant enough, because that voters would change an election if they vote for a big party.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

LivingMetal said:
bunchanumbers said:

17 intelligence agencies can't be wrong.