By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you play this reality game to win a million?

Tagged games:

So the rules are simple.  10 people per game.  Sign up is free.  Every member wins 10 million dollars.  But here's the catch.  One of the 10 sign ups will be randomly chosen ane murdered.  

A completely random person will die. If you kill someone it doesn't count. You will be hunted and stabbed to death by a murderer. The person who dies gets no money.  Not even for his family. 

Please note, if you're selected to die,  there is no escape.  It's like the film final destination,  you're going down by hook or by crook. 

So you have a 10% chance to die and a 90% chance to be worth 10 million.  

Would you play this game? 

Around the Network

What if I kill one of the participants on my own volition? Wouldn't that ensure I win the 10 million dollars completely safe?

If only 9 people sign up would we not kill anyone

Do you get to decide how you die? And does the money go to your family if you're killed?

If it was a room of people and we all fought until 1 person died I'd be A okay with that.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

Sure, 90% are good odds for anything.

Not since anyone dies regardless. That's like being given a million dollars to point out a random person and have them killed.

I would chose to play the game pretty easily. 90% odds are pretty safe.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

KLXVER said:
Not since anyone dies regardless. That's like being give a million dollars to point out a random person and have them killed.

That's a game I could partake in.

FIT_Gamer said:
KLXVER said:
Not since anyone dies regardless. That's like being give a million dollars to point out a random person and have them killed.

That's a game I could partake in.

You could easily live with that? What if that person had a family that depended on them?