By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Price of Persia: The forgotten Sands

Tagged games:

Got this game free with ps plus. I'm about 40% complete.  The game reminds me of some really old school medieval games with a little tomb raider mechanics.  It's like a simpler God of war.  Decent graphics for the ps3 and after getting to grips with the controller it's enjoyable to play.  

Has anyone ever played this?  Did you like it?  Why or why not? 

Around the Network

I have it on 360 and hear good things about. Its on my backlog for now.

You tagged the Wii version for this thread, that's apparently a completely different game than PS360 version.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I've platinumed the game, got the steelbook edition back in 2010 for 18 Euros. I wasn't expecting much but in the end I liked it quite a bit, it's a fun game.

Price of Persia lol

it is not as enjoyable as the first 3

Around the Network

The Sands of Time is the best, all others are passable if you ask me.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I've played the Wii version completely, it's great to be honest. I really liked it. Amazing graphics for a Wii.

gintama said:
it is not as enjoyable as the first 3

The first 3 must be pretty good then.  

@BasilZero interesting info that.  Never new they did many versions. 

Have you played The Sands of Time? How does it compare, in your experience? PoP 2009(8?) Soured me to the series, so I didn't even consider picking up the Forgotten Sands.

The Wii version is honestly great, I thought, for a Wii.
The DS version is decent, too. Its use of stylus is interesting in pick pocketing.