By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games do you have on Steam? (2024)

Tagged games:

Update January 2024:

Last edited by Shikamo - on 14 January 2024

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

163 games in total of which I've played 91. I have a lot on my backlog when you factor in the PS4 games.

184 and increasing, Steam is deff my #1 platform :)

Twitter @CyberMalistix

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
John2290 said:
Less than 20. I deleted steam though as to stop myself playing 4x games because I was getting madly addicted.

Dota 2 is one of them ? haha

Around the Network

Played 150 out of 419? Whats the point of buying so many games then?

KLXVER said:

I don't know, is the power of the Gaben Newell maybe ?

seriously most of the time I see a game of my interest with some good discount and  i buy, some times my friends give games for me too ( key or gift ). 

KLXVER said:

It's the power of Steam Sales. It's hard to resist buying a game that's dirt cheap with a 75 or 80% off. Also, there are game bundles (like Humble Bundle) where you may only be interested in a couple of them but, since the price is right, you end up buying the bundle anyway.

OT: I have 116 games and I don't know how many of them I've played. I've got a few I wasn't interested in from Humble Bundles (I wanted Brutal Legend, but there were other games in the bundle), I got a few from the Secret Santa thread on this site and at least another three were for free: Tropico 3, Tropico 4 (I got it yesterday from the Humble Store. Check if the offer still works) and the recent Titan Quest Anniversary Edition, which doesn't replace the older version of the game.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

heh didnt know u can change background pic in yo steam profile, how u do that lol

Turkish said:
heh didnt know u can change background pic in yo steam profile, how u do that lol

Go to your profile, modify your profile, halfway through the options there's the profile background where you can select the one you want to use.

But you have to keep in mind that you can only use the one you've earned through the Steam Sales, by completing game badges or if you have a game that had one as a purchase bonus.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.