By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF15 30 minutes japanese footage - it looks better?

Tagged games:

Both are ugly, come on PC port!!!

Around the Network

See how he said to improve graphics and not improve framerate? I wish I would care enough to dig out all the posts that told me it would run at 1080p30 without dips.
As if the game isn't bad enough it wants to make me suffer double for the price of one.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

GTA FF

Story seems resemble FF12.
I am worried about a countinuance.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
vivster said:
See how he said to improve graphics and not improve framerate? I wish I would care enough to dig out all the posts that told me it would run at 1080p30 without dips.
As if the game isn't bad enough it wants to make me suffer double for the price of one.

Never expected it to be 30 fps perfect, not a single open world game i played on consoles had a "perfect"  framerate, far from it, sadly i dont think even the Neo or scorpio will give us games with 30 fps without dips...

Edited : i lie, second son had great framerate for console standarts IMO.

Second Son actually was and still is the best graphical showcase the PS4 has. I'm still impressed how they managed to get it that stable while maintaining pretty good graphics. Too bad that SE does not give a single shit about frame rates, that's what all their recent releases showed. I will not be surprised in the least when it dips down to 10fps while regularly struggling to keep 30 in most fights.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Why everyone talk about only graphics and framerates ?
If you want to play at  best environment.
We already know the answer.

ktay95 said:
Both are ugly, come on PC port!!!

I'm just waiting for the inevitable GTA V style wait time lol. That and the eventual marketing (or lack of considering SE loves making quiet PC launches) it would get.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Mar1217 said:

It's not going to be 30 fps, isn't it ?

I can already imagine the big slowdowns when you'll be fighting a giant boss :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZnmCmAkN54

Is the banding in the video in the sky from the quality of the video or from the game itself?

Looks the same outside of some foliage differences.