By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Doug Bowser Rises Up The Ranks At Nintendo Of America

Tagged games:

" Following the surprise departure of long-standing Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing Scott Moffitt from NOA last month, it would appear that Mr Bowser has been quietly promoted to the coveted position of Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Well, at least according to his LinkedIn profile.

With the Nintendo NX due to launch in March 2017, NOA will need a strong leader in place to make sure the marketing message hits home and that it drives strong sales. It's been decided that Bowser is that man.

Congratulations Doug, we wish you and your team of Koopa Kids the best of luck."

Leaving Mr Bowser's name aside, I hope he'll make sure the NX will be marketed properly and that we won't have a another WiiU situation.

Article: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/08/bowser_rises_up_the_ranks_at_nintendo_of_america

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Then my fears of the NX being named something Koopa related may come true. Beware... BEWARE the Nintendo Clown Car with it's 4k resolution!

Oh no! He's now one more step closer to taking over the Nintendo Kingdom! Dx Save us Mario...!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Finally Bowser made it!

Switch!!!

The poor guy. He must be teased a lot on behalf of his last name.
In any case, good luck to him.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

His name is Bowser and he works for Nintendo, i can't get over that

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
The poor guy. He must be teased a lot on behalf of his last name.
In any case, good luck to him.

Pretty sure he was well aware what was going to happen once he joined Nintendo haha =)

That is actually awesome.

Bowser is on the rise.  Glad they replaced whoever handled Wii U marketing in NA.  That person should have been fired year 1 or 2 of the Wii U.

melbye said:
His name is Bowser and he works for Nintendo, i can't get over that

I know :)

Wonder if that helped his case, when it came time for promotions.. 

This guys last name is bowser you say? guy must be hardcore nintendo, lets promote him.