By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV ‘World of Wonder feat. Florence and the Machine’ trailer

Tagged games:

Around the Network

This game is gonna have all the feels.

Graphics honestly look pretty poor for a game that's taken so long. Very average. Even older games like Dragon Age Inquisition look better than that. Yes, I know graphics aren't everything and aren't a sign of quality, but for a Final Fantasy game, a series known for pushing the graphics boundaries, these graphics are just really average. Looks even sort of like last gen graphics.

The hype is real, and I don't even know where/when I'll play the game since my Laptop can't support it, it might even take years before I play it

shikamaru317 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Platinum demo looked horrible , lets hope its not worse than that ffs :S

It looked better than the first demo at least, the one that came with Type 0 HD. That first demo was running at like 720p and had framerate issues as well. But yeah, I was hoping for improvements over the Platinum Demo, not downgrades. Hopefully this is just compression issues.

Considering how bad the framerate was in both the Platinum and Duscae demos, downgrading the graphics may have been the right decision.

Around the Network

I like all the details they've put into animating the wild life.

Rêveur said:
Graphics honestly look pretty poor for a game that's taken so long. Very average. Even older games like Dragon Age Inquisition look better than that. Yes, I know graphics aren't everything and aren't a sign of quality, but for a Final Fantasy game, a series known for pushing the graphics boundaries, these graphics are just really average. Looks even sort of like last gen graphics.

These graphics aren't the greatest ever but I am currently playing Inquisition and no way does it look as good as this trailer, not even close.  Especially not in motion, just no.  Inquisition, even the 8th gen version, is really not impressive at all.  And no way in the world this could run on last gen hardware, not even remotely close.  So criticize the graphics if you want, but let's drop the hyperbole.

BasilZero said:

Seriously along with the nostalgia sensors too

Not to mention this asshole.  I remember him popping up and turning my party into snack food.

Anyway, the environment looks good but the wildlife animations look really nice.  Also, Florence + the Machine is win.

Spambot, defeated ~StarOcean

Loved it! Now i hope this hasn't been delayed.